Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 9th update!!

Well I didn't so an update last week...
I did work on the Compact all day last Saturday, it just didn't seem to photograph very well so I decided to skip the update... I got all the rear and roof paneling done. Still need to panel the front around the kitchen framing.Got rained out on Sunday..
Today was a HUGE day....
I got the outer framing complete for the Potra Potty closet, the full length dresser that is going in next to the Porta Potty closet and got the rear upper cabinets framed in and covered in 1/4" plywood. I made a little shelf under the upper window. I need to clean up my edges then build the cabinet doors then I am gonna start on the bed.
You need to tilt your head to the side for this one. The dresser basic frame...
[image]
Now the Cabinets and the Shelf
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
Here you can see the shelf.
[image]
I am going to do a bungy net across the rear cabinets instead of doors.
[image]
It's really starting to look like something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment