Sunday, March 27, 2011

Update

We love progress...... This weekend we went to a Camper salvage yard about an hour away and got some needed supplies. A cargo door for the curb side, a few Shasta emblems the lady had in the back, side marker lights, upper running lights front and rear and interior lights.
I installed the cargo door... This is just a rough install, it will be pulled back off for paint, and I gotta clean up the hole a little bit and add some sealant.
[image]
[image]
[image]
Next I completely finished all the framing. And added braces for cabinets and what not.
I reinforced behind all the exterior lights and added reinforcements for new exterior lights. I reinforced the wing mounts.
Ran new wire for all the exterior lights and ran wire for all the interior lights and appliances.
That was Saturday...
Sunday me and the wife spent all day cutting and installing the insulation... Still have a few pieces to cut and tape in. We got rained out...
[image]
[image]
[image]
She is coming along quite nicely for only being on it for about a Month on the weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment