Sunday, March 27, 2011

Update

Lots more progress this past weekend... Not allot worth taking pictures of, but about 12 more hours of work...
Finished the insulation.
Finished all the wiring for the out side lights so Karen could finish the insulation.
Fabbed up the tail light mounts. I used some left over aluminum and made a ring behind them to cover up/ patch the nasty holes from the old tail lights and the PO's repairs on them.
Finished up the cargo door mounting. I made a aluminum ring the go behind this as well for some reinforcement and to match the tail lights. (I also wasn't totally happy with my cut).
My dad came over and started framing in the counter I am a metal worker, he is the wood worker. We gotta get this done so I know where the fridge will sit.
And I got started on the paneling. 1 piece so far. (It is just the cheap 1/8 stuff that we are going to paint.)
All in all, I feel it was a pretty productive weekend. Lot's of fun, The wife my Dad and me all working on the Compact for 2 days....
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

No comments:

Post a Comment